Social care: a rewarding career for you
Explore more about working in social care with this interactive toolkit.
If you're interested in working in social care;
- explore the different job roles in the sector
- understand what skills, values and qualifications you need to work in social care
- see how you can progress in your career
- find out about funding opportunities to help you progress
- hear from people working in social care about how they got into social care.
If you're a teacher, careers or employment advisor this resource can help you learn more about social care careers. You could also use it with the people you work with to help them understand more about social care.
How to use the tool - a short guide
Before you start, read this short guide to help you use the tool and get the most out of it. It includes guidance about using the tool on a laptop or PC, or on your tablet or phone.
Please note, some of the interactive features don't work on a tablet or phone.
More information about working in social care
There is lots of information about working in social care, including finding an Apprenticeship on our Think Care Careers website.
If you're a teacher, careers or employment advisor, see how we can help you promote careers in social care here.