Become a registered manager member of the National Skills Academy
You have a key role in social care. Through registered manager membership, we can help you make even more of a difference and achieve the recognition you deserve.
Skills for Care is the home of the National Skills Academy for Social Care.
Registered manager membership to our National Skills Academy costs just £35 a year.
Your membership gives you access to exclusive resources and support to help you in your role. You'll also be joining a community of professionals across England to raise the profile of the crucial job you do.
Our registered manager members receive:
- a welcome pack with a membership certificate and further information on our resources
- a copy of the Registered Managers Handbook
- an exclusive member’s newsletter containing monthly ‘cut out and keep’ updates to add to your handbook
- the opportunity to receive mentoring or become a mentor for other registered managers
- access to over 100 electronic resources catalogued online to help you with your role
- access to our LinkedIn forum, exclusive to registered managers
- the registered manager’s member logo to use on communication materials
- an online toolkit to help you compare your leadership against the Leadership Qualities Framework
- discounts on leadership development programmes
- discounted access to HR support