Show that you develop your knowledge, keep up-to-date and engage with other managers. Through registered manager membership of Skills for Care, we can help you make even more of a difference and achieve the recognition you deserve.
Membership helps to maintain and grow the profile of the registered manager role. It costs just £35 a year to become a member.
Membership gives you access to exclusive resources. New members receive a printed copy of our 90-page registered managers handbook and renewing members receive a printed version of our ‘Good and outstanding care’ guide: workbook edition.
Existing members who want this guide but aren’t due to renew, can renew early – adding a full 12 months to their existing membership - and receive the 'Good and outstanding care' guide: workbook edition.
All members get monthly newsletters which include an update for your handbook, useful information and best practice examples. You'll be joining a community of professionals across England to raise the profile of the crucial job you do.
Thinking about buying membership for a group of managers?
Email email@example.com for information about discounts on bulk purchases.
Our registered manager members receive:
- a copy of the Registered Managers Handbook with a membership certificate, or for renewing members a printed copy of our ‘Good and outstanding’ guide: workbook edition.
- an exclusive members' newsletter containing monthly ‘cut out and keep’ updates to add to your handbook
- discounts on Skills for Care resources and leadership development programmes, including our Well-led programme and our Moving Up programme.
- discounts on Skills for Care's CQC seminars and bespoke support.
- the opportunity to train to become a mentor or receive mentoring
- access to electronic resources catalogued online to help you with your role and our LinkedIn forum, exclusive to registered managers
- the registered manager’s member logo to use on communication materials
- an online toolkit to help you compare your leadership against the Leadership Qualities Framework
- discounted access to HR support.
- guaranteed free access to the Digital Champions Network, run by Digital Unite.