The only remaining framework in 2018 is for the Higher Apprenticeship in Care Leadership and Management (level 5). This will close on 31 August 2018, with the new apprenticeship standard launching on the 1 September 2018.
- The higher apprenticeship is for those in a manager or business development role in adult social care, or for those who need a high level of knowledge or specific specialism.
- The Higher Apprenticeship in Care Leadership and Management (England) has two pathways - a general and a specialist pathway.
Historically there were two other levels of apprenticeships available as frameworks, which closed at the end of December 2017.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care (level 2)
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care (level 3)
Please note: Apprenticeships which were started before 1 January 2018 will continue to use the old frameworks.
We issue framework certificates through the Apprentice Certificates England (ACE) system. This is on behalf of Skills for Care and Development (ACE certification body).
We certificate for the:
- higher apprenticeship in Care Leadership and Management
- the social care pathway at intermediate and advanced level of the joint health and social care (England) framework
- the children and young people’s workforce (England) framework.
More details and guidance on the framework certificates can be found in our Apprenticeship Framework Certificate interactive pdf.