Benefits of becoming endorsed
What's in it for me?
Gaining endorsement brings lots of benefits.
- Raise the profile of your business - details of your organisation and courses will be promoted on our website in our learning provider directory.
- Quality mark - you can use the relevant quality mark on your marketing and publicity materials
- Product quality - commissioners of learning and development will feel assured that if they come to you, they will receive the best possible product.
- Quality assurance - employers looking for learning and development will be able to select from a list of provision which has been through a sector specific quality assurance process.
- Reflective tool - providers who have been endorsed have found the process to be an invaluable opportunity to review processes and practices.
What our providers tell us...
Here’s what some of our providers tell us about being an endorsed provider and part of the Care Learning Coalition (CLC).
“Working through the process has enabled us to reflect on how we deliver our service, and how we might do this even better. We have utilised the endorsement framework as a spring board to really challenge our thinking, helping us to create more robust, impactful and inclusive approaches to our learning and development.” Jesse Delaney, National Learning and Development Manager, The Royal Mencap Society, Centre of Excellence
“Endorsement is a statement of quality to our partners, employers and learners. A thorough screening process demonstrates and reassures our key stakeholders of our commitment to quality. The process itself has helped our organisation to focus on the quality of our offer.” Chris Wilkins, Beacon Education Partnership, Recognised Provider
“Endorsement has given our business additional credibility with both existing and prospective customers as they recognise the importance of this quality standard as a differentiator in the marketplace. We were proud to renew our excellence status and we will continue to act as advocates of the Endorsement Framework going forward.”
Sue Ascott, Director of Learning and Development, Aged Care Television, Centre of Excellence
"We believe endorsement ensures our customers, stakeholders and staff will have full confidence in the quality of our training. To maintain the status of Centre of Excellence we are continuously challenged within the company to maintain and raise our standards. We are also proud to hear that the knowledge and understanding gained by learners from our courses can have a positive impact on the lives of their clients.”
Hazel Lessiter, Associate Director, Acacia Training and Development, Centre of Excellence
“The process of endorsement itself offers me the opportunity to reflect upon the effectiveness of my own training services, taking a clear look at the impact they may have, not only on those who are direct recipients, but also on the people they employ and those who depend on the services they provide. I have made significant changes to my approach as the result of this and my business is stronger as a result. I will continue to seek endorsement as a key part of my business strategy." Jerry Garrett, Jerry Garrett Training,