If you’re interested in accessing information about the social care workforce and sector then visit the open access dashboards. The film below gives a brief overview of what the dashboards offer.
If you want more detailed guidance watch the eguide.
Our analysis team are experts in social care workforce data. They've been working with data from the NMDS-SC data and other data sources for over 8 years. This experience means they can help you investigate, analyse and discover information to help you identify or solve a specific issue.
Our data services can be used when you need:
- evidence to help you make an important decision or develop a strategy
- information/analysis and a report that’s more in-depth and tailored to your needs
- trend information or help looking ahead with forecasts
- help planning for the future
- information for a bid
- help to analyse data you already have but aren’t sure how to make the most of it.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 2410969 for more information.
To receive a quarterly email which contains the latest published information and workforce intelligence reports, simply register with us and select "workforce intelligence" under areas of interest.