If you choose to host a graduate from the National Graduate Management Training Scheme, you'll be expected to give them management experience.
Your graduate will join you for a twelve month period. During that time, they will receive support from Skills for Care and should make a real difference to your care service.
Each year, we place around twenty graduates with host organisations like yours.
To host a graduate, you must be able to:
- provide 12 months frontline practice or strategic work to a graduate
- fund an £18,000 bursary for your graduate.
All support, recruitment, learning and development costs will be covered by the Department of Health and our other key partners.
If you are looking for a new leader in your organisation, you should sign up to host one of our graduates. In return you will get:
- access to a high quality graduate who's been selected through a robust recruitment process
- new enthusiasm, thinking and intellect through graduate participation
- access to leadership and development training for a designated placement supervisor from your organisation
- support from us in performance managing the selected graduate
- the opportunity to develop and potentially recruit your graduate, who has the potential to become a leader in social care
- an opportunity to contribute to the leadership and management of our sector overall
- a reputation for being committed to leadership and excellence.
Applications to host a graduate are currently closed, but if you're interested in hearing about the graduates looking for positions in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.