Posted on Monday 15th January 2018
Skills for Care launches “new-look” workforce intelligence web pages.
We’re delighted to have launched brand new web pages for all our workforce intelligence products and services. The pages bring together all our key publications and data services into one place to reinforce our position as the leading experts in workforce data for adult social care.
Visitors can access reports, briefings and infographics that share our knowledge and insight of the workforce at a national, regional and local level in an accessible way.
Skills for Care CEO Sharon Allen said: “This dedicated site packed full of easy to use resources is a big step forward in how we help visitors make informed decisions based on high quality data and analysis.”
Key features of the new pages
- Our products and services are split into two distinct areas; publications and reports using data from the NMDS-SC; and analysis services to help organisations gain a deeper insight into an issue, a trend or use data to help them look to the future.
- News – we bring together mentions of our data, blogs, videos and latest publications into one page.
- Case studies and testimonials from organisations where our insight and expertise has given them valuable insight.
- Easy to access download areas for all our reports and data
- Dedicated areas for local authorities, researchers, consultancies and think tanks, employers and health organisations, which include useful resources, links and reports so you can access everything you need in one place.
We’ll be adding to the pages as the site develops. Discover the new pages here: www.skillsforcare.org.uk/workforceintelligence