The endorsement application is made up of multiple sections as listed below. For each section you will be required to provide statements demonstrating how you meet the requirements with supported evidence.Your application route will determine the information that is required.
Below is an overview of the information to be provided for your endorsement application.
- Section 1: Organisation details - Povide details about your organisation including type of training you deliver, delivery methods you offer and the values and visions of your organisation. You will need to upload statements from other individuals such as a staff member (if applicable), a learner who has engaged in your training and an employer who has commissioned you.
For the following sections you'll be required to write a statement detailing how you meet the specified criteria and provide between one and three pieces of evidence to support your statement:
- Section 2: Engagement - Demonstrate how, through adult social care sector engagement, your organisation ensures your learning and development offer meets the current needs of the adult social care workforce
- Section 3: Quality assurance - Provide evidence to show how you implement and embed quality assurance to improve your learning and development offer to the adult social care workforce. Demonstrate the impact your training has had within this section through evaluations, quotes, case studies etc provided by learners who have accessed your training.
- Section 4: Staff development - Evidence how you retain and develop staff (including consultants and associates) to ensure that they have the right skills to deliver learning and development to the adult social care workforce and how they continue to develop these skills for the adult social care sector.
- Section 5: Working with learners - Demonstrate how the needs of learners and their organisations are met.
- Section 6: Programme content and design - Only relevant if you're offering eLearning or virtual delivery methods. Evidence how you ensure that the programmes you design are fit for purpose for the adult social care workforce, and how you account for learner needs when using virtual delivery methods.
- Check, declaration, payment and submit – Revoew your application before submitting. Read and confirm the declaration, code of conduct and privacy statement. Select your payment option (card or invoice) and submit.