Apprenticeship levy events
Are you responsible for investing your organisation's apprenticeship levy wisely?
Then join us at our apprenticeship levy events to get the latest news and learn how other levy payers are overcoming challenges and reaping the rewards.
Come and find out about:
- the benefits apprenticeships can bring to your organisation
- managing off-the-job training and other key challenges
- different models of delivery
- integrated apprenticeships.
Who should come along?
- These events are for organisations providing adult social care who have an apprenticeship levy to invest.
- Whilst non-levy paying organisations may find benefit from some of the sessions, the event is not designed to meet their needs and we ask that only levy payers sign up. Non-levy payers can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how Skills for Care can support them.
If you have any questions, please contact the Events Team at email@example.com.
You will need to complete one booking form for each person attending, limited to two people per organisation.
Dates and locations:
Wednesday 07 November 2018, Leeds - Book your place now
Wednesday 14 November 2018, London - Book your place now
Tuesday 20 November 2018, Birmingham - Book your place now