Becoming a manager workbook
All new and aspiring managers should be competent in the Manager Induction Standards (MIS) to be confident and capable in their role. Our 'Becoming a Manager' workbook is a practical and cost effective solution to making sure managers know and understand what they need to do. It's designed to be easy to use and fit into a manager's busy working life.
The workbook can help new and aspiring managers to consider many of the elements of the Level 4 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management in Adult Care. Using the workbook exercises thoroughly is also one of the best ways to explore the underpinning knowledge required before beginning the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care which can be used to begin to build an evidence portfolio.
New to managing? Where do I start? Essential reading! Clear concise guidance on all areas to manage with helpful templates for recording to get you started! Liz Castle, Manager, Manor Gardens Nursing Home
Benefits of the 'Becoming a manager' workbook
The 'Becoming a manager' workbook:
- can be used as part of a standard induction programme for managers.
- is compliant with CQC recommendations to use reputable learning and development providers and materials.
- is great value for money - a cost efficient way to ensure your managers have the knowledge they require.
- is a good way to ensure consistent training for all of your new managers.
- our registered manager members will save 20% off the RRP price. To find out more about becoming a registered manager member click here.
How we can help
We can offer tailored support to help you and your organisation with the Manager Induction Standards. Contact us for more information.