Getting your organisation digital ready
Digital technology has the power to transform services and provides adult social care with huge opportunity.
- give people more control over their health, safety and wellbeing
- support them to be more independent or feel less isolated
- link them to services which are important for them
- enhance the care or treatment providers offer
- help them communicate with families, professionals and staff
- help staff to prioritise and focus their attention on people who need it most
- capture and compare data, and share good practice with peers.
Technology also offers opportunities to help people maintain independence and improve outcomes using assisted living technology.
A guide to WhatsApp
We understand that organisations are evolving with new ways of working. This may be the first time you and/or your organisation has started to use WhatsApp to communicate and share information.
⇨ Download the guidance 'A guide to WhatsApp'
Before you can benefit from the possibilities of being 'more digital', you’ll need to think about:
Become a registered manager member of Skills for Care
If you’re a registered manager become a member and get access to exclusive benefits and join a community of managers, committed to quality care.
£35 - join now