Getting your organisation digital ready
Digital technology has the power to transform services and provides adult social care with huge opportunity.
- give people more control over their health, safety and wellbeing
- support them to be more independent or feel less isolated
- link them to services which are important for them
- enhance the care or treatment providers offer
- help them communicate with families, professionals and staff
- help staff to prioritise and focus their attention on people who need it most
- capture and compare data, and share good practice with peers.
Technology also offers opportunities to help people maintain independence and improve outcomes using assisted living technology.
Before you can benefit from the possibilities of being 'more digital', you’ll need to think about:
Become a registered manager member of Skills for Care
If you’re a registered manager become a member and get access to exclusive benefits and join a community of managers, committed to quality care.
£35 - join now