We understand that it's not only the large training providers who are able to deliver high quality and relevant programmes to staff. Therefore, our endorsement is for any individual or organisation who provides the appropriate development and skills in adult social care for anyone involved in delivering or indeed receiving support.
Endorsed providers currently range from individual trainers, small training companies and colleges to local authorities, universities and large care providers delivering internally. The programmes don't have to be accredited and can be bespoke courses that have been identified by the local community as having an impact in adult social care.
The level and types of endorsement consist of:
To become an endorsed provider you must sucessfully complete the application process and our dedicated endorsement team will confirm that you deliver quality training to our sector. You can start your application to become endorsed in our Applying and renewing section.
Centre of excellence
To become a Centre of Excellence you need to be able to demonstrate:
- your exemplary commitment to meeting the needs of your learners
- compliance with the social model of care
- how you measure the impact of your training on the lives of the people who need care and support
- your provision can be directly mapped to the Leadership Qualities Framework.
For further information on becoming a Centre of Excellence please contact the endorsement team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our endorsement framework also offers endorsement to online learning. We’ve developed robust quality checks for this important part of adult social care learning and development provision to uphold the values of the endorsement framework. You can find out more about endorsing e-learning on our Endorsing e-learning section.
Each type and level has four dimensions to complete, each with criteria that require information on:
- leadership and management
- quality assurance
- resource management
- learner support
Other existing quality marks that organisations and individuals already have, for example Investors in People and Matrix can be used to enhance application evidence along with external quality assurance checks from Ofsted and awarding organisations. However, you DO NOT have to hold or be subject to these to become endorsed.
We cannot endorse what “might be” good and therefore it is important that suitable learning is already place and that evidence can be provided to demonstrate the impact your training has had.
Start your application to become endorsed by us, visit the Applying and renewing section now.
If you provide education, training and/or learning and development to the adult social care sector you can apply for endorsement.
You could be:
- an employer offering courses to your own employees
- a further education college
- a higher education institute
- an individual trainer or a voluntary organisation
- an e-learning provider.
The benefits of endorsement consist of:
- marketing and promotion on our website
- complete review of processes and procedures
- use of Skills for Care endorsed provider logo
- ability to have your programmes approved for use in the sector.
Full support is provided with the completion of the application and advice will be given throughout the process.
Find out more about the Benefits of becoming endorsed.
Our price list as of 1 April 2017 is:
- Organisation (non-RoATP) - £1500.00 +VAT
- Organisation (RoATP) - £750.00 +VAT
- Individual - £500.00 +VAT
- Renewals (All) - £300.00 +VAT
Lead to Succeed - £2000.00 +VAT
End of life care awareness programme - £900 +VAT
- Introductory programme - £1200.00 +VAT
- Leadership programme £1600.00 +VAT
Please bear in mind that these prices apply to those apply on or after 1 April 2017. If you started the process of endorsement before these dates the fees you were originally quoted apply. For the previous information please contact us using the details below.
For further details and costs contact our endorsement team on email@example.com.