Benefits of becoming endorsed
We're extremely proud of our Skills for Care endorsement. It has helped raise our profile across social media and we've been approached more frequently by other care agencies requesting training since becoming a Centre Of Excellence. It's also supported us to become closer as a team by sharing a sense of pride in our achievements.
Helen Haggertay, Consultus Care
What's in it for me?
Gaining endorsement brings lots of benefits.
- Raise the profile of your business - you'll be instantly recognised as a quality learning provider.
- Endorsed provider logo - you've proven your a provider of quality learning and training, so you'll be able to feature this mark of quality on all of your marketing and publicity materials.
- Quality assurance - your clients and learners will have confidence in the quality and delivery of the training you provide.
- Feature in our endorsed learning provider directory - employers regularly use the directory to find high quality learning.
- Exclusive endorsed provider newsletter - you'll receive a quarterly update with news, updates and opportunities exclusively available to you as an endorsed provider.
- Programme licences - our popular licenced programmes are exclusively available for endorsed providers. Find out more.
- Benefit from the Skills for Care networks - we use our networks to promote our endorsed providers directing traffic to our endorsed learning provider directory.
- Bookshop - as an endorsed provider you can benefit from a 10% discount from any of the full priced publications in the bookshop.
- Reflective tool - learning providers who have achieved endorsement have found the process to be an invaluable opportunity to review their processes and practices.
- Improve your own staff morale - share the success of being recognised as a high quality learning provider with your own workforce.
Centre of Excellence: going above and beyond
We've developed our endorsement to recognise the best learning providers for the adult social care sector but some learning providers demonstrate exemplary practice going above and beyond, constantly evolving to meet the needs of adult social care and being innovative in the delivery to ensure the needs of the learners are met.
What our providers tell us...
Here’s what some of our providers tell us about being an endorsed provider.
Working through the process has enabled us to reflect on how we deliver our service, and how we might do this even better. We have utilised the endorsement framework as a spring board to really challenge our thinking, helping us to create more robust, impactful and inclusive approaches to our learning and development.
Jesse Delaney, National Learning and Development Manager, The Royal Mencap Society, Centre of Excellence
Endorsement is a statement of quality to our partners, employers and learners. A thorough screening process demonstrates and reassures our key stakeholders of our commitment to quality. The process itself has helped our organisation to focus on the quality of our offer.
Chris Wilkins, Beacon Education Partnership, Endorsed Provider
We believe endorsement ensures our customers, stakeholders and staff will have full confidence in the quality of our training. To maintain the status of Centre of Excellence we are continuously challenged within the company to maintain and raise our standards. We are also proud to hear that the knowledge and understanding gained by learners from our courses can have a positive impact on the lives of their clients.
Hazel Lessiter, Associate Director, Acacia Training and Development, Centre of Excellence
The process of endorsement itself offers me the opportunity to reflect upon the effectiveness of my own training services, taking a clear look at the impact they may have, not only on those who are direct recipients, but also on the people they employ and those who depend on the services they provide. I have made significant changes to my approach as the result of this and my business is stronger as a result. I will continue to seek endorsement as a key part of my business strategy.
Jerry Garrett, Jerry Garrett Training, Endorsed Provider