Apprenticeships in adult social care
Apprenticeship standards are developed by employers in the sector. The apprenticeships currently available for adult social care occupations are:
- Adult Care Worker (level 2)
- Lead Adult Care Worker (level 3)
- Leader in Adult Care (level 5)
- Higher Apprenticeship in Care Leadership and Management (level 5), available until 31 December 2019.
- Nursing Associate (level 5)
- Social Work (level 6)
- Occupational Therapist (level 6)
- Physiotherapist (level 6)
- Registered Nurse (level 6)
Remember, you can also recruit apprentices in other roles within your service such as business administration, assistant accountant or chef.
Click here to search for apprenticeship standards.
The Lead Practitioner in Adult Care (level 4) is currently in development.