Why we're the right people to talk to
We're the experts because:
- the data we collect in the National Minimum Data Set for Social Care (NMDS-SC) gives an unrivalled overview of the social care workforce in England
- we have 10 years of experience in analysing and interpreting social care data - it's what we do
- our analysts have worked with leading universities to create our workforce models.
Skills for Care is committed to improving the sector and outcomes for people that use services. Our team combine that commitment with many years of experience in understanding the sector.
How we can help you
We use our expertise and sector knowledge to turn the NMDS-SC data into meaningful information and insight.
You can commission us to help you:
- understand the sector and prepare for the future
- gain a deeper understanding of the sector or particular issues
- identify recent trends and use them to project forwards into the future
- gain sector context to help with research or other bids
- compare their organisation to others, or to areas as a whole, to see how your organisation is performing
- help with health and social care workforce integration projects.
To find out more about our analysis services please contact us.