Values-based interviewing seminar
Select the right candidates for your organisation
This full day seminar is aimed at adult social care employers of all sizes who are interested in learning more about a values-based approach to recruitment and would like help to start using this approach in their interview process.
What's values-based interviewing?
This practical seminar is developed for the adult social care sector and explains the importance of using a values-based approach. The seminar teaches a specific values-based interviewing style.
A values-based interview explores a candidate’s values and behaviours and assesses whether they align with your organisation’s values, culture and expectations.
This is different to competency-based interviewing which assesses the candidates work experience and qualifications.
Find out about:
- values-based recruitment and how it can be applied to the workplace
- mapping your organisational values to your values and behaviours framework
- how to use this interviewing technique to identify whether candidates have the right values to work in your organisation
- how to form a question bank to use with when interviewing candidates.
For more information, or to express your interest in the seminar being directly delivered to your organisation, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend?
Two people from an organisation must attend this seminar together.
The interviewing skills and techniques you’ll learn on this seminar require two people to deliver in practice. The second person who attends doesn't need to be a manager or HR specialist; they could be someone in an administrative role who will support and attend future values-based interviews.
- Delegates who attend should be in a position to influence change in their workplace. This might include senior managers, human resources managers, registered managers and individual employers.
- A maximum of two people per organisation can book onto this event. If more staff would like to attend, please email us and we’ll add them to a waiting list.
For further help recruiting staff with the right values please visit the 'Recruiting the right people' section of our website.