Local authority comparison - compare geographical areas
Data correct as at 2019/20
Next update due: Mid October 2021
This interactive visualisation provides a detailed analysis for your chosen local area, a PDF summary report is also available. This is the latest information available from the Adult Social Care Workforce Data Set (ASC-WDS)
This dashboard is best viewed on a desktop computer. You can view the dashboard
Downloading the visualisation
- The data behind the visualisation can be downloaded here.
- You can also download a PDF version by clicking on the arrow found at the bottom right of the visualisation.
- There are notes about the data when you hover over the ( i ) in the visualisation.
- For information about how workforce estimates are created or rounding and suppression rules please visit our webpage on methodology
- If you require data that isn’t available in the visualisation or report below, please contact us.
- A detailed interactive visualisation showing each of the local areas in England, one at a time, and summary reports can be found here.
- Nine detailed regional reports supported by new interactive visualisations can be found here.
- For England level data, please see the ‘state of the adult social care sector and workforce in England’ report and interactive visualisation here.
Analytical service for local authorities
We can be commissioned to produce a bespoke analysis of workforce information at a local level or to answer any specific questions you have about the adult social care workforce.
Example topics include;
Please contact us to talk about how we can help.