It’s important that adult social care workers have the right skills and knowledge to provide high quality care and support.

We can help fund related training and adult social care qualifications to achieve this.

Funding for adult social care employers

The Workforce Development Fund is now closed for 2016/17. We will update the website as soon as we have more information about the fund for 2017/18.

Applications for the Workforce Development Innovation Fund (WDIF) will open on Thursday 25 May. It supports innovative projects which increase the skills and competence of staff. . 

More information and details on how to apply will be available on Thursday 25 May. 

Funding for individual employers and user led organisations

If you employ your own care and support, you can apply for funding to cover the costs of training for you and your personal assistant through our individual employer funding.

If you're a user led organisation
(ULO), you can apply for a grant to deliver training for people who employ their own care and support (individual employers), and their personal assistants.

Funding opportunity for SMEs

With the change to Apprenticeship standards we have an opportunity for small to medium sized businesses (SMEs). We have currently have money available to help you embed Apprenticeships into you organisations, this is a great chance to work with us and get extra support. You can find out more and apply on our Tender opportunities page. 

Funding for newly qualified social workers

If you’re an employer of newly qualified social workers, you can claim funding relating to the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment


Apprenticeship funding and the levy

If you are here to find out more information on the update to Apprenticeship funding. Please visiting our dedicated page.   


Loading Icon

Please wait... logging you in.