Adult social care sector and workforce in North West
Data correct as at 2022/23
Next update due: Mid October 2024
This page provides information about the adult social care sector and workforce in the North West region. This is the latest information available from the Adult Social Care Workforce Data Set (ASC-WDS).
Download the summary report.
Downloading the visualisation
- The data behind the visualisation can be downloaded here.
- You can also download a PDF version by clicking on the arrow found at the bottom right of the visualisation.
- There are notes about the data when you hover over the ( i ) in the visualisation.
- For information about how workforce estimates are created or rounding and suppression rules please visit our webpage on methodology
- If you require data that isn’t available in the visualisation or report below, please contact us.
- Four interactive visualisations, and summary reports, showing information about the local authority areas in England can be found here.
- The ‘State of the adult social care sector and workforce in England’ report and interactive visualisation can be found here.
- To support the publication of workforce intelligence publications, we have published an adult social care workforce estimates excel file, which can be found here.