We want to ensure you have a competitive benefits package that meets your needs and shows our appreciation of the great work you do.
Benefitting you is our benefits package that provides a range of benefits to support you both in and out of work.
You’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of benefits within the six key areas in our package:
- holidays and time off, including 26 days annual leave
- workplace pension
- family friendly, including child care vouchers
- health and wellbeing
- travel to work, including travel discounts
- shopping and discounts hub
Our Benefitting You brochure details our full benefits package.
We care about people and work together to support the adult social care sector deliver the highest quality care.
Everything about our culture helps us to share this vision and each and every member of our staff team is a vital element in its delivery.
We work to seven values principles to inform the way we work, what we do and how we do it.
- We deliver outcomes that have a measurable, positive impact on the lives of all those who need care and support.
- We ensure value for money for the taxpayer, through efficient and effective stewardship of public money.
- We use our brands to create a compelling workforce offer; one that enable everyone to have a one-stop-shop for development in our sector.
- We encourage innovative thinking that enables the workforce to provide better, whole person care to those in need.
- We nurture our talent. We will do this by investing in our employees so that they can leave: but treating them well so they want to stay.
- We work in partnership with others, to ensure that the whole workforce offer is more joined-up and relevant.
- We are inclusive in our work, knowing that diversity across social care is a key strength.
Our Working Together framework outlines the personal attributes and underlining characteristics we expect all staff to demonstrate in achieving our objectives.