Our network approach gives registered managers the chance to:
- access peer support, reducing isolation
- share valuable information about their role and service
- increase confidence outside of their daily environment
- share skills and best practice
- listen to guest speakers, including regulators and commissioners.
There are already over 150 networks across England and we are always keen to work with registered managers to create new ones. You can:
Find out how powerful networks can be for registered managers and hear about the value of networks from registered managers themselves. See the highlights of our 2017 survey here.