Skills for Care and The Outstanding Society have co-produced this latest edition, which is exclusively available to our Registered Manager Members.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are introducing the biggest changes to inspection in almost a decade with the Single Assessment Framework. This framework will be used to inspect and rate all regulated health and social care providers, as well as system-level organisations.
Our new guide includes practical advice to help you to excel in your next CQC inspection. Building upon our years of guidance and advice and The Outstanding Society’s expertise at delivering the highest standards of care, the guide provides insight into good and best practice.
Aimed at frontline managers and those supporting regulated services to be ready for inspection, this comprehensive new guide shines a spotlight on the 34 new Quality Statements and tangible ways to achieve them. Whether using as a standalone resource or a companion to our GO Online: Inspection toolkit, the guide helps deepen your understanding of the latest inspection process.
Good and Outstanding care guide
The new edition includes.
- What will be expected from each Key questions and all Quality Statements
- How to involve people, your teams, and others in preparing for inspection
- Practical ways to gather evidence and showcase your service meets or exceeds CQC expectations
- Insight into CQC ratings and what sets different services apart
- Access to 34 downloadable recommendation checklists shaped around each Quality Statement
For £35 a year, Registered Managers Members can access a range of additional resources and development opportunities. Read more about becoming a member here or access the member login area here.