This seminar is for services who have fallen below CQC standards and are looking for practical ways to recover and achieve a Good rating.
This facilitated seminar covers step-by-step ways to drive forward improvements within adult social care services.
Book your place
Thursday 21 March 2024 | 10:00 - 15:30 | Register now
Improving your CQC rating seminar can also be directly commissioned by adult social care providers, local authorities and other organisations to be delivered as a live virtual event or face-to-face event.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
This seminar looks in more depth at issues introduced in Skills for Care’s Improving your CQC rating digital learning module. Completion of the digital learning module is not required to join the seminar.
Who's it for?
Registered managers, quality leads, compliance leads, nominated individuals, owners and team leaders.
- The benefits of making improvements
- The impact of CQC regulations, notifications and breaches
- What to avoid on your improvement journey
- Overcoming the barriers to improvement
- Involving others in helping you to improve
- Practical problems and solutions
- How to action and evidence improvements
- Maintaining quality
- Single Assessment Framework
- Resources to support you
- gain an understanding of successful approaches to recover from a Requires improvement or Inadequate CQC rating
- learn to map out how your service can address the obstacles to improvement and identify practical solutions
- know what you will be expected to evidence and how to demonstrate issues have been successfully addressed.
PDF - 55 kb
Find out more about this seminar in this shareable flyer.
See Workshop and seminars for full list of options available.