Our Commissioning Now development programme is designed to help commissioners of care understand what excellent commissioning looks like in practice and how it can be achieved.
The programme is made up of a series of four workshops, access to online tools and resources and a 100 page handbook.
Tackling real life issues
The programme enables you and your colleagues to compare your specific commissioning challenges with the most up-to-date evidence and best practice. This allows you to debate the issues you find most challenging, building your skills and confidence as a leader in the commissioning and shaping of care services.
How is the programme structured?
The programme is designed around four key principles of commissioning:
- personalisation – making sure that services meet the needs of people who need care and support
- co-production – involving those who need care and supporting in the commissioning process
- partnership working – working with other organisations to deliver the right services to the right people
- leading and influencing – leading and shaping the future local care market.
Commissioning in new ways
You can expect the programme to give you:
- new skills and increased confidence to approach commissioning in new ways
- an invaluable opportunity to reflect and question
- a much needed focus on commissioners and commissioning.
How do I apply?
This programme is tailored to your organisation. Please contact Jim Thomas on email@example.com for more information.