Choosing the right learning
We’ve developed a number of tools to help you choose the right learning and the right provider for you.
Learning and development should focus on the practical skills workers need to do their job but also keeping the values they need to put them in practice.
A key part of selecting the right learning package for your organisation is finding the right learning provider.
Find our endorsed providers
Our Endorsement Framework finds and badges learning providers who can show high quality learning and development to the social care sector.
You can search for our endorsed providers in our online directory.
Choosing and purchasing learning
Our learning and development guide provides guidance and advice on choosing and purchasing learning. It provides practical information and tips on:
- identifying the learning needs of your workers
- the different types of learning available
- the questions you need to ask to develop a learning package for your organisation
- how to evaluate learning and development
- which issues should be thought about
- finding the right learning provider.
To download the guide click here or to view in flash click here.