Choosing the right learning
We can help you choose the right learning and the right provider for you.
Learning and development should focus on the practical skills workers need to do their job but also keeping the values they need to put them in practice.
A key part of selecting the right learning package for your organisation is finding the right learning provider.
Find high quality learning providers, endorsed by Skills for Care
Our Endorsement Framework finds and badges learning providers who can show high quality learning and development to the social care sector, and have been endorsed by Skills for Care.
There's lots of courses and qualifications including Care Certificate, first aid, apprenticeships, qualifications and safeguarding.
If you're a learning provider click here to find out how you can become endorsed.
Choosing and purchasing learning
Our learning and development guide provides guidance and advice on choosing and purchasing learning. It provides practical information and tips on:
- identifying the learning needs of your workers
- the different types of learning available
- the questions you need to ask to develop a learning package for your organisation
- how to evaluate learning and development
- which issues should be thought about
- finding the right learning provider.
To download the guide click here or to view in flash click here.