Ongoing learning and development
Figuring out when workers should refresh their knowledge and skills can be a challenge and that's why we've produced this new learning and development guide. Developed with managers in mind, it provides a starting point in how to develop an effective and efficient learning and development strategy for your organisation.
Our learning and development guide includes:
- What are benefits of learning and development?
- How to decide what learning and development opportunities to provide.
- Apprenticeships, qualifications and what else is available.
- How to choose the right approach.
- How much does learning and development cost?
- How to measure success.
- How to keep the workforce up to date.
To download the guide click here or to view in flash click here.
Why is ongoing learning and development important?
Providing workers with opportunities to refresh their knowledge and skills enables them to:
- remain up to date with the latest legislation and best practice
- feel valued and invested in
- deliver quality care to those receiving services.
It also supports organisations to: