We can help you to:
- develop a positive workplace culture that supports improvement
- review and revise your recruitment and retention strategies
- implement new approaches to staff induction and ongoing support
- review learning and development in your service and help you access funding for qualifications and apprenticeships
- develop your leaders and managers to deliver well-led services, including succession planning.
You’ll then access five days of tailored support to help you write an action plan to implement these solutions.
We’ll also deliver our ‘Making your inspection count’ seminar for up to 30 delegates in your organisation, to show you how to collect evidence and prepare for your next inspection. This will ensure that any improvements you make are reflected in your CQC rating. Read more about the seminar here.
What we offer
Half a day scoping meeting with a Skills for Care locality manager
To identify areas for improvement and practical solutions to support you.
Dedicated five days of face to face, tailored support
To help you write an action plan and implement solutions. You can add additional days for £550 per day.
Making your inspection count seminar (delivered in a training room/ venue organised by you*)
To help you prepare for your next inspection.
- a full day seminar (usually 10.00 – 15.30)
- delegate pack
- up to 30 delegates.
*We can arrange a venue including lunch and refreshments for this workshop at an additional cost. Contact us for more details.
Registered Manager Membership (12 months)
When registered managers become a member, they’ll get exclusive access to our ‘Social care managers handbook’, practical resources, monthly newsletter and discounts. Find out more here.
Good and outstanding care guide (workbook edition)
This guide shows the key characteristics that differentiate CQC ratings and shares recommendations and best practice under each key line of enquiry. This workbook edition has activities to help you prepare for inspection and improve your rating.
Add both of these options for £55 per delegate.
If you want our support to improve your CQC rating, please get in touch on: firstname.lastname@example.org