This seminar is for services who want to be ready for their CQC inspection.
This one-day facilitated session covers the step-by-step ways to be ready to evidence that your service meets CQC expectations to achieve a Good or Outstanding rating.
Book your place
Thursday 9 November 2023 | 10:00 - 15:30 | SOLD OUT
Thursday 12 December 2023 | 10:00 - 15:30 | Last few places remaining!
Tuesday 23 January 2024 | 10:00 - 15:30 | Register now
Being prepared for CQC inspection can also be directly commissioned by adult social care providers, local authorities and other organisations to be delivered as a live virtual event or face-to-face event.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
This interactive seminar looks in more depth at issues introduced in our Being prepared for CQC inspection digital learning module. Completion of the digital learning module is not required to join the seminar.
PDF - 54 KB
This flyer gives more details on the event and can be shared with colleagues.
Who's it for?
Registered managers, quality leads, compliance leads, nominated individuals, owners and team leaders.
- Why inspection is important
- CQC standards and legislation
- CQC Single Assessment Framework
- CQC monitoring and inspection process, including ratings
- Involving others in the inspection process
- The importance of quality assurance
- Evidencing that you meet CQC standards
- Latest insight into CQC priorities
- understand successful approaches to being ready for the CQC inspector calls and visits
- know how to map out how your service can prepare your staff team for CQC inspection
- understand what you will be expected to evidence and how to demonstrate your service meets or exceed what the CQC expect.
See Workshop and seminars for full list of options available.