Update: 14 October 2019
The ASC-WDS service has been live since mid-August 2019.
If you previously had a NMDS-SC account
During August, you’ll have received an email with a link to your ASC-WDS account. Please check spam filters in case emails from our support team are in there. If they are, please adjust your settings so future emails go into your inbox.
Your log in details and password are the same as they were for NMDS-SC.
If you can’t find the email, or you have difficulties logging in, please contact our support team for help, either by email: email@example.com or call 0113 241 0969.
Once logged in, you'll be able to:
- edit workplace information
- edit user accounts
- use bulk upload
- add/update worker records
- access your training data, as well as edit it and add new training and qualifications
- check your eligibility for the Workforce Development Fund (WDF) by running a report from your account
- view the WDF eligibility of all your workplaces in one view if you're a larger organisation through your 'Parent WDF report'.
What we’re building next
We’re listening to user feedback coming in via the links at the top of each page in the service. Based on your feedback, our top three priorities are:
- sorting - the ability to sort your staff records alphabetically
- training expiry - you’ll see a flag to show where training has expired or will shortly expire
- training report - we’re working on designs to show you what training and qualifications each worker has along with the ability to download that information. We’re testing these designs with users before moving into the build phase.
Training and qualifications
We’re also designing a new area within the service for training and qualifications information. Your training data has been migrated and your feedback shows us that you really value this aspect of the service. We’re looking at defining and reporting against mandatory training, showing which qualifications are eligible for WDF, the ability to filter staff records based on different criteria, the ability to use your information as evidence for CQC and other valuable features.
We will be updating this section on a regular basis, so check back here for the latest information.
Setting up a new account
We’re currently building the functionality to take new registrations. We’re aiming to have this up and running by early November. We apologise for this delay. We really want to get you into the service as soon as possible.
Check this page for updates, sign up to our enews or talk to your WDF partnership.