This interactive module is designed to support managers and leaders in all adult care settings carry out learning reviews that bring people together to holistically explore an adverse event or near miss.
Learning reviews allow teams to explore different perspectives and create a positive action plan that supports individuals and seeks to avoid repeat incidents.
Through the 35 minute digital learning module you’ll:
- discover what learning reviews are, why they’re needed and how they can help you
- learn how managers can move from completing reviews at an individual level to involving the wider team
- find practical tips for embedding learning reviews into your working environment.
Employers can claim £100 from the Workforce Development Fund (WDF) for every employee who completes the module.
Find out how to claim money from the WDF
Access the module
- Log-in to your Skills for Care account. (If you don’t have one you can register for an account)
- Select the ‘Virtual learning environment’ button on your Skills for Care dashboard.
- Select 'All courses' to display the list of the courses currently available.
- Select the ‘Learning from events’ learning module.
- Select the option to 'Log in using your account on: Skills for Care'.
Please note: When first logging in you’ll have to confirm your account via email. An email will be sent to your registered email address – please click on the validation link to confirm your account (check your junk folder if you don’t receive the email into your inbox). Once confirmed you should be able to access your selected module.