Complete the employer claim submission form and submit this with a copy of the learner's certificate(s) to the partnership.
Qualification certificates must contain the following information:
- candidate name
- candidate registration number
- unique learner number
- name of qualification and qualification number as per the list of funded qualifications and learning programmes
- the date of issue of the certificate must be between 1 January 2018 and 31 May 2019
- name of the awarding organisation
- name of the learning provider or centre number
- QCF certificates must include the breakdown of units completed.
Learning programme certificates must contain the following information:
Your partnership will send them to Skills for Care.
Please note if you are claiming funding for a completed QCF qualification, the amount of funding you will receive is the total advertised funding value of the qualification minus any funding you have already received. For example, you have already claimed funding (£360) for the 9 mandatory units within a level 2 diploma in health and social care. The total advertised funding value for the completed qualification is £690, therefore you will receive £330. (£690 - £360 = £330.)
You’re responsible for maintaining a clear audit trail of funding received and spent and must be able to confirm details of learning and development funded through WDF if required so we recommend you retain copies of the evidence for your records.
Once claims have been successfully verified by Skills for Care, payment is made to the partnership who will then pay their members.